Copper Past Production- Alwin Mine
- The shallow bulk tonnage potential of the Alwin Mine project is compelling due to the project’s location adjacent to Teck Resource’s Highland Valley Mine operations including its favourable elevation and hill-top topography
- GSRP has recently completed a 3D digital model to support Summer 2021 drilling – testing 5 deep targets
2020 Drilling Highlights
- Several relatively shallow intersections from the Phase 1 drilling program at Alwin met or exceeded the average grade of the mineral resources reported at the adjacent Highland Valley Mine
- Deep high-grade intersection of 1.29% CuEq over 14.1 m under the partially mined #6 zone in hole AM20-10E.
- Deep medium-grade bulk tonnage intersection of 0.313% CuEq over 61.7m under the partially mined #6 and #3 zones in hole AM20-10E.
Excellent Capital Structure
- Tiny market capitalization of CAD$6 million
- Management & insiders hold ~22% of outstanding shares
- Free trading float of only ~12.0 million shares
View our filings on SEDAR.
Join our Mailing List
Keep up to date with GSP’s latest developments.
- 0.850 million non-insider pre-IPO shares remain escrowed;
- Management & Insiders Hold ~23% of I/O Shares (4.2 million);
- Free Float: ~12.0 million shares (as at May 20, 2021);
Shareholder Value Creation Strategy
- GSP has an option to acquire 100% of Alwin Mine Project; and owns 100% of the Olivine Mountain project
- Recently negotiated deal to partner on Olivine Mountain Project with Full Metal Minerals (TSXV:FMM)
- Management is committed to carefully managing capital structure;
- Focus on projects that can add near-term value to shareholders
- Opportunistic acquisitions focussed within British Columbia
- Metals & Mining Capital Markets Cycle in full swing
- Precious metals prices have rallied significantly, and base metals are following
- Precious metals historically outperform as USD weakens after Financial Crisis as fiscal and monetary stimulus effects are priced into market; during early recovery Metals perform well as currencies are debased to spur demand