Copper Past Production- Alwin Mine
- The shallow bulk tonnage potential of the Alwin Mine project is compelling due to the project’s location adjacent to Teck Resource’s Highland Valley Mine operations including its favourable elevation and hill-top topography
- GSRP has recently completed a 3D digital model to support Summer 2021 drilling – testing 5 deep targets
2020 Drilling Highlights
- Several relatively shallow intersections from the Phase 1 drilling program at Alwin met or exceeded the average grade of the mineral resources reported at the adjacent Highland Valley Mine
- Deep high-grade intersection of 1.29% CuEq over 14.1 m under the partially mined #6 zone in hole AM20-10E.
- Deep medium-grade bulk tonnage intersection of 0.313% CuEq over 61.7m under the partially mined #6 and #3 zones in hole AM20-10E.
Excellent Capital Structure
- Tiny market capitalization of CAD$3 million
- Management & insiders hold ~32% of outstanding shares
View our filings on SEDAR.
Join our Mailing List
Keep up to date with GSP’s latest developments.
- Skin in the game: Management & Insiders Hold ~32% of I/O Shares (6.5 million)
- Most Recent Financing completed at 35c per share (August 2021)
- Recently welcomed legendary British Columbia mineral exploration participant Richard Billingsley as a 10%+ shareholder and reporting insider
Shareholder Value Creation Strategy
- GSP has an option to acquire 100% of Alwin Mine Project; and owns 100% of the Olivine Mountain project
- Recently negotiated deal to partner on Olivine Mountain Project with Full Metal Minerals (TSXV:FMM)
- Management is committed to carefully managing capital structure;
- Focus on projects that can add near-term value to shareholders
- Opportunistic acquisitions focussed within British Columbia
- Metals & Mining Capital Markets Cycle in full swing
- Precious metals prices have rallied significantly from cyclical lows, and base metals have followed
- Copper supply crunch is currently unfolding with Copper price approaching all time highs